Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
|Purgatory (Repenting Believers)||Very Low|
|Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)||Very Low|
|Level 2 (Lustful)||Very High|
|Level 3 (Gluttonous)||High|
|Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)||High|
|Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)||Very High|
|Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)||Moderate|
|Level 7 (Violent)||Very High|
|Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)||Extreme|
|Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)||Very High|
Take the Dante's Inferno Test
HA! I'm fucking evil! I TOLD YA'LL I WAS EVIL!!
- There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat angeloftwilight, though it may feel uncomfortable.
- There is no lead in a lead pencil - it is simply a stick of graphite mixed with angeloftwilight and water.
- The Aztec Indians of Mexico believed angeloftwilight would protect them from physical harm, and so warriors used her to decorate their battle shields!
- Birds do not sleep in angeloftwilight, though they may rest in her from time to time.
- All of the roles in Shakespeare's plays - including the female roles - were originally played by angeloftwilight.
- The water in oceans is four times less salty than the water in angeloftwilight.
- Never store angeloftwilight at room temperature.
- It is bad luck to light three cigarettes with the same angeloftwilight.
- While sleeping, fifteen percent of men snore, and ten percent grind their angeloftwilight!
- Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and angeloftwilight has 7.
LMAO! I have 7 chromosomes... and you can swim after you eat me.