1. If you were gay, who would you want to be with and why?
-- *shrugs* That's a hard question. I don't think I've really thought about it.
2. How old were you when you first kissed a boy?
-- 15 maybe? Pretty old
3. When you wake up, what's the first thing you think of in the morning?
-- Absolutely nothing.
4. Have you ever mooned or flashed someone?
5. What was the nicest thing you have ever done for someone?
-- Stayed with them while there were sick or upset, prolly.
1. If you had the power to go back in time and change 1 thing, would you? What would you change?
-- I wish I could change the fact that so many people seemed to ignore Stephen's problems. That would be my number one. Number two would have to be some of the things I did as a child that I disliked.
2. Do you have any silly habits that make no sense?
-- I like to fall asleep with my TV on even though I have to take my glasses off to sleep and can't see it.
3. Tell me a funny childhood memory.
-- Eh. Childhood. Call back later.
4. If resources were unlimited, what is the 1 thing that you would do for the world?
-- Create hover cars that ran off of sunshine and happiness.
5. What is one show/book/movie/CD that you are almost ashamed to admit you like?
-- Ashamed? God. I dunno. Teletubbies. It makes me laugh.
1. I pick all of the toppings off of my pizza and eat them before eating the crust.
2. I'll clean the rest of the house, but my room still looks like it's been ransacked by a tornado.
3. I like having my television on at night when I head to bed.
4. I go practically everywhere with my mp3 player in my pocket.
5. I have a large blue teddy bear on my bed that I almost can't sleep without because I've had it since my brother was born.
Anyone who cares to do so. :) I don't have to be specific do I?
lacesilkvinyl for sure. ;)