Tonight, when I got home early from work, I was looking for a set of round playing cards
I clicked the link and got this:
"I think it would be informative to give the history and the real meaning of ordinary playing cards. The following is taken from The Gospel Standard.
- 'The first deck of cards was made for Charles of France in the year 1392. King Charles was an insane man. It is not generally known by card players that cards have a secret meaning, but after the following statements were made public, the members of the gambling fraternity of professional gamblers declared that they are absolutely true.
'The King card represents the enemy of God, the devil. The Ten spot represents the spirit of lawlessness and is in direct opposition to the Ten Commandments of the Bible. Closely associated with the ten spot is the Club card. When cards were invented the club was the weapon of the murderer. In those days there were no revolvers or machine guns. The Club card stands for murder. The Jack represents the lustful libertine who lives on the gains of the prostitutes. It represents the moral leper. There is a game of cards called 'the brothel game' in which the players use the secret obscene language of the cards and converse with each other merely by dropping a card.
'Now we come to the part that is even more shockingly wicked. The Queen card represents the Virgin Mary, the mother of our Lord. In the secrets of cards she is called the mother of harlots. The Joker in card language represents our Lord Jesus Christ. Joker means fool! Jesus Christ is held up by the card players as a fool. And if this is not bad enough yet, the secret language of a deck of cards goes further and declares that Jesus (the Joker card) is the offspring of a lustful Jack, and the Queen mother, Mary.
'And there you have the true meaning of a deck of so-called innocent playing cards!'"
Okay. Sure. I totally believe that.
Uhm. No. I really think these people have too much time on their hands and need to quit examining everything from a "Biblical" point of view. It's so closed-minded that there is no room for anything to be just for fun.
HA. Check out what else I found...
- The dangers of Pokemon -
- Barbara Whitehorse started seeking answers after her son asked a typical question: "Mom, can I get Pokemon cards? A lot of my friends from church have them." Much as she wanted Matthew to have fun with his friends, she gave a loving refusal. Matthew's tutor had already warned her that the Pokemon craze could stir interest in other kinds of occult role-playing games such as Dungeons and Dragons. At the time, she wondered if the tutor had just over-reacted to some harmless entertainment. After all, the cute little Pokemon creatures looked nothing like the dark demonic creatures of D&D. But when she learned that a local Christian school had banned them because of their link to the occult, she changed her mind.
- The Lion King: Homosexuality & Voodooism -
- Children have become the prime target of deception and demonism in preparation for the New Age religion and the one world rule of Lucifer. Anyone who doubts that there is a conspiracy to brainwash the next generation and prepare them to receive the coming delusion are either deceived themselves, blind to spiritual realities or a part of the deception. Almost every toy, television series, comic books or items targeted for the young generation is steeped In occultic practices and psychic phenomenon.
- The Truth About The Walt Disney Company -
- Actors Ernie Sabella and Nathan Lane said in a New York Times interview that the characters they played (Timon, the meerkat, and Pumbaa, the wart hog) in THE LION KING are "the first homosexual Disney characters ever to come to the screen...."
FYI... I'm pretty sure they were talking about THEMSELVES, not the characters.
- The Peace Sign -
- Another hand signal is the Vulcan peace sign. It is supposed to mean "Live Long and Prosper," and can be seen in Star Trek.
Vulcan was a sun deity who was associated with fire, thunderbolts, and light. The festival in honour of him was called the Vulcania in which human sacrifices were offered. "According to Diel, he bears a family relationship to the Christian devil.' It is fascinating to know that he married Venus, another name for Lucifer or the devil. What is even more interesting is that Vulcan is adored in Masonry under the name of Tubal Cain. In the Masonic Quiz Book the question is asked: "Who was Tubal Cain?" The answer is: "He is the Vulcan of the pagans.''
There's a million more that I could quote, but I'm leaving it be for now. This site is full of the most hateful biggots this side of the world.