June 7th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Mon, 13:15: RT @IJasonAlexander: Question: How did a bee come to represent the entire arena of competitive spelling?
- Mon, 13:21: RT @directionalpad: Does anyone remember how this works? All the companies make promises, live up to about half, and engage in a "mines ...
- Mon, 13:23: All I asked was that they give Cole plushie codes out later in the day so I could try to snag one. Was that such a horrible request?
- Mon, 13:24: I mean, it's not like I'm some asshole who's going to try to snag them all. All I want is one, but no.
- Mon, 13:25: I'm probably fixing to unfollow the whole Gears of War crew since I never get a chance for a code nor a RT nor even a simple reply.
- Mon, 13:26: I hate people who won't work with their fans.
- Mon, 14:27: RT @notch: Back from the Microsoft conference thingie. Minecraft for XBox 360! For the first time in my life, I have "PR guidelines" to ...
- Mon, 15:54: RT @directionalpad: E3 2011: The year of the sequel of sequels. Wheres my originality at? #E3
- Mon, 19:48: RT @R_Roddy_Piper: Plane late. The TSA guy that pat me down, wants to strike a conversation, and snuggle. Lame Dude!
- Mon, 19:51: RT @directionalpad: Sony is about to take the stage. I hear they had to disconnect all the show computers from the internet given Sony's ...