October 6th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Wed, 18:32: RT @wilw: Cat: WANT GO OUTSIDE. Me: Ok, but it's raining. [2 seconds later] Cat: OMG IT'S RAINING LET ME BACK IN! Me: I told you. Cat: D ...
- Wed, 18:36: RT @taxmegan: I am the master of the Nerf Recon. Mom for the win.
- Wed, 18:37: RT @GearsViking: Hey all, we need to briefly take dedicated servers down for some general maintenance at 2am PST tonight. Looking to exp ...
- Wed, 21:40: RT @wilw: iRIP, Steve Jobs. Thank you for making incredible things, so we can live in the future.
- Wed, 21:41: RT @God_Damn_Batman: The genius we didn’t deserve, but the one we needed. Farewell, Steve Jobs.
- Wed, 22:14: Now playing Gears of War 3. http://t.co/PNRyThLW
- Thu, 01:22: RT @pattonoswalt: RIP Steve Jobs. Closest thing we had to Tony Stark.
- Thu, 06:31: RT @xsundeep: One of my friends: "i think we should eat an apple today as remembrance" #SteveJobs
- Thu, 06:51: I'm bored. @JadinRecks I'm going to need that TV. Mine is going out. :(
- Thu, 07:36: @notch - I just read that Kotaku article and it seems like they're trying to pin you down as the bad guy. Wow.