December 25th, 2012
- Mon, 20:49: @iFlak - You can appreciate this. My husband-to-be has set me ahead in the arms race between myself/my brother. http://t.co/2CMLKQAY
- Mon, 20:49: RT @wilw: It is well known throughout the Midwest that The Old Man was a turkey junkie.
- Tue, 01:26: RT @Gaosalad: I need 2 more votes in the next 40 minutes! Please RT and vote for Song of the Year!!! http://t.co/7QtpTNaV
- Tue, 04:15: Went to bed at 0200. Woke up at 0400. Grrr. At least A Christmas Story is on TBS. I love that movie so much.
- Tue, 04:15: RT @Kogie11: Apparently it's only acceptable to fill your house with Home Alone-esque traps for burglars, and not just when family frien ...
- Tue, 04:16: RT @BenMank77: I continue to be frustrated by the lack of rigid accounting in #itsawonderfullife
- Tue, 04:58: RT @apapineau: I live in northeast Arkansas and am under a blizzard warning. What. The. Hell? This is gonna be interesting.
- Tue, 05:43: A Christmas Story http://t.co/NWjP7UW3
- Tue, 05:53: I think I could not have chosen a finer “co-op partner for life.” http://t.co/hQZbyYoh