1. I used to help my ex care for a pair of ferrets named Al Fred and Alice Ann. Al was an albino ferret and Alice as a cherry-eyed white. I know a lot more about ferrets than the average bear.
2. I have notebooks of material that I have written over the years, but never let anyone else read it, because I am always self-conscious about my writing and embarrassed that someone might think it's crap.
3. My ex-boyfriend, my brother, and now my mother are my best friends. I would rather hang out with then on most days.
4. Ever since high school, I've been involved in online role playing. I'm pretty much the only one in our circle of friends who does this (anymore), but I really enjoy it. More like I'm addicted to it, but I think it's because it allows me to exercise my writing skills.
5. I have a permanent LiveJournal account AND a permanent InsaneJournal account. I shelled out big bucks when I had the money for something that doesn't actually exist except online.
6. I am a horror movie fan. I love watching horror movies if ever possible. I also really like Sci-fi/fantasy movies and think the movies that the Sci-Fi Channel produces (you know, all those bad B movies) are freakin' awesome.
7. Unlike everyone else around me, I think the Twilight series sucks. I keep wondering why no one else can see it like I can, but I am trying to get into the books so I might be able to talk to people about it since that's all they talk about.
8. I was forced out of my job in Little Rock because I could not pass the MT certification exam. I am not bitter as it wasn't their fault. It was policy and I suck at that test.
9. After living in Little Rock for over a year, I've decided that someday I want to go back. I really like it there, prefer it probably, but I'm still not independent enough from my family and friends to do it. Maybe once my brother graduates and moves off...
10. The best dialogue I've ever written came to me while I was talking to myself in the car, which is what I do when I'm all by myself.
11. I STILL want to be a Power Ranger.
12. I have all three volumes of "She-Ra, Princess of Power" on dvd in my bedroom. I want "Jem and the Holograms," but I can't find them.
13. There is a two foot tall cut out of He-Man on the dresser in my bedroom. My brother brought him back from Chicago just for me (after he found out he couldn't get one of Samus for himself).
14. I love anything and everything dragon. I have a small collection of dragons on my dresser (next to the He-Man cut out), but I've tossed a bunch because they were broken. I was angry at my dad at the time because he said my room wasn't clean enough.
15. I think Star Wars is one of the greatest fandoms in the world, but I also feel that George Lucas is a sell-out.
16. I am not a registered voter, nor have I ever voted. It's not that I don't care, I just don't think the problems can all be solved simply by someone changing office. I feel that the whole system needs to be torn down and put back together from the ground up.
17. I watch Bloomberg TV (stockmarket channel) every day with my grandfather. I don't understand most of it, but damn I'm hooked! When I get up in the mornings, I ask him if we're winning (if the market is up).
18. I truthfully enjoy playing with Shanley and letting her crawl all over me. I think that's why Matt and Nikki never say anything about it.
19. I know more about X-men from research for my role playing games than from actually reading the comics. I've always wanted to read them, but I don't know where to start.
20. I do not want to have kids. I have never seen myself as a mother and I have never made plans for children in my life. Maybe I'm just being selfish, but I just don't think I could handle having to be responsible for anyone else other than myself. The most motherly I feel is when I'm keeping an eye on Shan at wrestling, because she's hanging out with us. That's as far as it goes really. Well, that and when I'm keeping an eye on my friends while they're making fools of themselves in public. I guess I am kind of a mother hen, but not so much that I actually want kids. I also don't see myself ever getting married. I really like my name as it is.
21. 90% of my friends are male. I have very few female friends and that sucks. It would be nice to hang out with girls every once and a while, but I feel weird when it's just me and a bunch of girls. I feel as if I don't know what to say or do. I feel uncomfortable, because I can't talk about all the things they're talking about (mostly kids). I guess that's why I associate better with the boys most of the time. They talk about tv and video games though I feel uncomfortable with all the sex jokes too. Apparently, I suck...
22. I like to stay up all night and sleep all day. Even when I'm working, I prefer to stay up all night and sleep all day. I don't know why. Maybe I'm really a vampire..?
23. I have the DVD of the YouTube sensation "Ryan v Dorkman" sitting in my bedroom. Yes, I did pay $20 for the "making of" set just so I could get high-res copies of it for my own personal enjoyment.
24. One of my very favorite 'movies' is "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog." I bought the soundtrack from iTunes and I have a copy of the movie on my iPod. I know all the lyrics to the songs and can rattle off the dialogue. If you haven't seen it, I suggest you find out what it is and watch it RIGHT NOW!
25. I like Finnish metal/rock/goth/dark bands. My iPod is full of music by Apocalyptica (who I have seen in concert), H.I.M., Nightwish, Tarja Turunen, and The 69 Eyes. If you have no clue who any of these bands are, I suggest you find out right now or let me send you music!