- 02:06:38: RT @Lord_Voldemort7: #moviesilove Anaconda. A movie about a giant snake? Fantastic. A movie about a giant snake that's trying to eat J.L ...
- 02:07:18: RT @GeorgeTakei: Thx Tweeps for helping get the homophobic Exodus app pulled today. Full power to forward shields! http://ow.ly/1sdHwV
- 02:11:36: RT @Lord_Voldemort7: Chris Brown says that Bieber "reminds him of himself a few years ago" & he "sees a lot of himself" in Justin. Someo ...
- 02:20:27: @Lindsaynks - whatever, troll.
- 02:23:11: RT @donttrythis: "If you reject evolution, you reject all of science." 17 yr old HERO on getting creationism out of schools.
- 02:24:48: http://t.co/nRWrKJH // Sorry, but creationism isn't science. It's theology and philosophy.
- 23:00:03: RT @StephenAtHome: If we mix science with food, it's only a matter of time before people believe we evolved from a PB&J sandwich.
- 23:04:02: RT @GeorgeTakei: Who is this Justin Bieber, and why is everyone picking on her hair?
- 23:06:13: RT @Sexstrology: Even though a #Sagittarius speaks bluntly, their friends love'em for their honesty.
- 23:06:41: RT @wilw: WIN. http://t.co/8UEO0PR
- 23:07:19: RT @GeorgeTakei: RT @mike_philpot: George I have gay friends. That doesn't bother me--the constant shoving the issue down people's throa ...
- 23:07:25: RT @GeorgeTakei: SNL's Victoria Jackson thinks Glee is turning boys gay. Frankly, I think Victoria Jackson is more to blame for that.
- 23:08:35: RT @wilw: "Everywhere we go, something innocent gets turned into a penis" -@hijinksensue, featuring @ZachWeiner (SFW) http://is.gd/NGZ6Ex
- 23:15:17: RT @IJasonAlexander: I actually met Liz Taylor while I was butt-ass naked. Long story. She didn't even blink. Class act. And yes, gorgeo ...
- 23:15:34: RT @GeorgeTakei: Liz Taylor lived life with grace, class and a deep respect for others. The heavens now shine with a bright new star.
- 23:15:50: RT @Lord_Voldemort7: "When people say, 'She's got everything', I've got one answer - I haven't had tomorrow." RIP Elizabeth Taylor
- 23:15:58: RT @Lord_Voldemort7: "The problem with people who have no vices is that you can be sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtu ...
- 23:49:09: RT @levarburton: I met Elizabeth Taylor just once. She was very gracious... What I remember most was how good she smelled. #classydame
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com