--Eyes and sometimes mouth ^_^
2. Would you vote for a woman candidate for president?:
--Sure. All Presidential Candidates do is talk about shit they'll never actually be able to do anyway.
3. Would you marry for money?:
--No, I really don't plan on it either
4. Have you had braces?:
5. Do you have a boy/girl friend?
7. When was the last time you had a hickey?:
--I got something that looked like one Monday night, but it was because I pinched my neck with the zipper of my coat. Other than that, I can't remember.
8. Who out of the people you've kissed was the best?:
9. Do you use AOL or AIM?:
--BAH! They're evil. Never again would I use AOL. NEVER
10. How many people are on your buddy list(s)?:
--Enough. I delete people all the time.
11. If you could live in any past time period, which would it be?:
--The Renaissance or about 1870-1920 which is basically the 'golden age' of Archeology
12. Do you drink enough water?:
13. Do you wear shoes in the house or take them off?:
--Slippers and my fuzzie socks (hobbit feet!), but rarely do I wear my boots inside
14. What is your favorite fruit?:
15. Do you eat wheat bread or white?:
16. What is your favorite place to visit?:
--Disney World, hands down.
17. What is the last movie you saw and who with?
--Underworld with my ex-roommate
18. Do you kiss on the first date?:
--Not that I know of, but I might
19. Are you photogenic?:
--Some say I am, I say not.
20. Do you dream in color or black and white?:
--Depends on the dream. Sometimes I have vividly colored dreams and sometimes they're dull b&w
21. Are you wearing fingernail polish?:
--No, but I usually do. I forgot to bring some to my dorm
23. Do you have any dimples?:
24. Do you remember being born?:
25. Why do you take surveys?:
--Because I have nothing better to put in my LJ other than surveys and Quizzes
26. Do you drink alcohol?:
27. Did you like or do you like high school?:
--I loved it at times. I even miss it now. -sigh-
28. What is the most beautiful language?:
--Japanese and/or Chinese
29. When you are asleep do you like being kissed awake?:
--Only if I've had more than 6 hrs sleep. If I haven't, go ahead and try and see how long you keep your lips.
31. Do you want to live to be 100?:
--Kinda. And I kinda wish I could live forever, but that would get bored after the first couple of centuries I'm sure.
32. Do you think women should be expected to shave their body hair?:
--Only if men have to do the same thing
33. Do you like salty food or sugary food the most?:
--That's a tie.
34. Is a flat stomach important to you?:
--Yes, but I'm too damn lazy to do anything about it
35. Do you or have you played with a ouija board?:
--Played with it, yes; actually used it to call spirits, no.
36. Are you loyal?:
--Somewhat; Not as much as I wish I was
37. Are you tolerant of other people's beliefs?:
--Yes; AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT FORCED UPON ME
38. When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off?:
--Off; Makes it more like the theatre!
39. Do you believe in magic?:
--Yes; I have the heart of a child
40. Do you have nightmares frequently?:
--Don't think I do
41. Do you like your nose?:
--S'all right. Not like I'm constantly looking at it.
42. Do you like abstract art?:
--Sometimes. Depends on what colors it has
43. Do you think you can draw well?:
--HA! Um, no.
44. Do you listen to music daily?:
--God yes. I can't stand not having any around me.
45. Do you like to watch cartoons?:
--Yes. Very much so.
46. At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real?:
--I don't remember exactly
47. How many pairs of shoes do have in your closet?:
--2 boots, 2 slippers, 1 sneakers, 1 flip flops. Umm, grand total of 6 or so
48. Do you like to wear the same shoes everyday or do you like a variety?:
--Same ones every day
49. Do you write poetry?:
--Sometimes. Not too often
50. Do you snore?:
--Sometimes when my sinuses are goin' crazy. :(
51. Do you sleep more on your back, front, or sides?:
--Sides and tummy
52. Would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler?:
--Rottweiler I guess. Poodles are dumb.
53. Do you lick stamps?:
--Why yes, I love the
54. do you use an electric can oppener?
--We did at my house until it decided to break; now we're back to the old non-electrical one.
55. Have you ridden in a hot air balloon?:
--Gah! No. And I don't plan to. Too high...
56. Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?:
--Emotional because its on the inside and no one else will know until its too late. Physical you can just pop a few asprin and it goes away for a while
57. Do you think balding men should shave their heads?:
--Nah. My daddy would look funny completely bald
59. Do you prefer a piano or a violin?:
--Violin for some reason. I've always wanted to play it.
60. Are you a sex addict?:
--I was, but now I totally don't want any at all. Damn it sucks.
61. Do you know someone who has cancer?:
--Yes. 2 people actually
63. Do you hunt?:
--Not yet. Gonna try it eventually. ^_^
64. Do you like fast food joints, or expensive restaurants?:
--Fast food is awesome, but the expensive places do have better stuff.
65. Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum?:
--Zoo. They're more entertaining
66. Do you have a middle name? What is it?:
--Michelle and for some reason Stephen always calls me by my middle name
67. Are you basically a happy person?
--No. I like to complain and get attention for it
68. Are you tired?:
--Yes; tired of everything
69. Did you drink anything with caffeine in it today?:
--Actually... No. Everything at Stephen's house is decaffinated b/c he's allergic
70. Have you ever met anyone off the internet?:
--Met? Like live action met? No. Talked to someone on the phone though.
71. How many phones do you have in your house?:
72. How long is your hair?:
--Just past shoulder length
73. Do you get along with your parents?:
--Usually. Not all the time, but usually
74. Do you have a crush on a person?
--I did... let's just keep it at that
75. Are you a virgin?:
-- -blushes- Why such questions? No
76. What medications do you take?:
--Zyrtec, Plumacort, and then I have another inhaler somewhere. Oh yeah, plus my allergy serum.
77. What are you wearing?:
78. What's your favorite eye color on the opposite sex?
--Brown. Why? I dunno
79. Where do you like to be kissed?:
--The back and side of my neck... -shivers-
80. Hail? hail rock-n-roll?
81. Things you notice that you find attractive on the opposite sex:
--Muscules; eyes; smile; kindness
82. When you think gay you think?:
--Nothing, I'm so over thinking anything about that word