- Tue, 19:07: So black holes are like Relativity's waste management? There's a incinerator and trash compactor. Oh, science. I love you. #ScienceChannel
- Tue, 19:23: What if Relativity & Quantum Mechanics are just parts of a whole that we, as humans, just can't comprehend? We're totally missing something.
- Tue, 19:27: Yes, I know about String Theory, but what if that's just another piece of something? It's like finding all the puzzle pieces one at a time.
- Tue, 19:28: Human awareness of physics is only a few thousand years old. It will be thousands more before we find a harmonious theory of everything.
- Tue, 20:01: RT @NitKA_Official: When I get bored, I design emblems for #CallofDuty #BlackOps2. Here's a retro-disco lookin' lady. http://t.co/ruhrpuW4do
- Tue, 20:03: There's a hoarding show marathon! Yay!
- Tue, 20:40: There is a growing trend of toilet paper companies trying to market baby wipes to adults. It's weird. Why are they doing it and why now?
- Wed, 02:15: Watching @kthemage play Injustice again & every time @phillamarr's Aquaman speaks, I envision Green Lantern John Stewart saying it instead.
Tue, 21:52: Two of my friends rope me into playing #RocketLeague every weekend so I had to buy the soundtrack because I need that music in my…