1. What color are your kitchen dishes?
--Um. Many colors. I believe most of them are white though. We don't own an actual 'set' because they all get broken.
2. What book are you reading now?
--Many many different ones. Starship Troopers by Robert Heinlein; Long After Midnight by Iris Johansen; and several others. Those just happen to be the two I have at school currently.
3. What's your favorite board game?
--Monopoly; Risk; Sorry; Atmosfear; Mall Madness (my brother and I were talking about the last two Sunday afternoon so that's why I remember them)
4. What's your favorite magazine?
--Realms of Fantasy; Nintendo Power (before the GCN version)
5. Favorite smell?
--(Kris... Cut grass? God that stuff makes me sick literally!) Um. Ralph Lauren Polo on Stephen--it smells so good; My dad's aftershave--Its a nice clean scent that I can always remember when growing up; Clean clothes--'nuf said 'bout those.
6. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
--"Go away! Just make it all go away!"
7. Least favorite color?
--I never really thought about it really. Brown probably.
8. How many rings before you answer the telephone?
--at least 2. Three if I'm running from the other side of the house like dad always makes me do.
9. Most important things in life?
--(in no particular order) My family; My friends; My boyfriend; Fun; Videogames; Internet
10. Do you like to drive fast?
--I did. But then after I got that ticket I realized that I have a speedometer now and that I probably should use it.
11. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
--Anyone who knows me knows the answer to that question! YES! And I'm proud of it too!
12. If you could meet one person dead or alive, who would it be?
--I really don't know. Probably Linda Carter (Wonder Woman).
13. Favorite alcoholic drinks?
--None. YUCK. I think I'm like the only student at ASU that doesn't drink.
14. What is your sign & birthday?
--What? You trying to pick me up now? Sagittarius; December 5th
15. Do you eat the stems of Broccoli?
--Only if they're not like rubber. We get some here at school that are. I'm fairly picky how my broccoli should be. My mommie makes the best broccoli and cheese. ^_^
16. If you could have any job, what would it be?
--A writer; an actress; same ole, same ole
17. If you could have any color hair, what would it be?
--Anime blue. Heck yeah.
18. Have you ever been in love?
--Yes. I'm fairly sure of it.
19. Is the glass half full or half empty?
--Depends on when you talk to me. I think I'm bipolar or something.
20. Favorite movies?
--You must be joking? Yor want a list?? Okay. Star Wars; Star Trek; Spaceballs; The Secret of the Sword; Highlander; Stargate; Starship Troopers (does anyone see this 's' repitition here?); X-Men; X2; Scooby Doo; Cleopatra; Gone With The Wind; The Hannibal Lector Trilogy (Red Dragon; The Silence of the Lambs; Hannibal); Aladdin; Toy Story; Bruce Almighty; The Godfather; Nightmare on Elm Street; The Addams Family; Need I continue???
21. Do you type with your fingers on the right keys?
--Of course? How else would you do it?
22. What is the word you mistype most often?
23. What's under your bed?
--heh, heh, heh... You really wanna go there?
24. What's your favorite number?
--7 and any multiple of 3. Lucky numbers for me usually.
25. Favorite sport to watch?
--Baseball. "Wrasslin" at Newport.
26. What is your single biggest fear?
--Since I did almost hyperventilate on Splash Mountain, and I'm pretty sure I'm not afraid of long lines, giant mice, and lots of people... Falling
27. Say one nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
--Heh, heh, heh. You're really pushin' it there. -j/k- No. Kris is awesome. He writes really great stuff... 'Specially when I help him out. -laughs-
28. Person(s) most likely to respond?
--No one. My mom maybe. I don't have many people to send this to. Since I'm posting this on my livejournal, maybe Matt and Brian.
29. Person least likely to respond?
--Dunno. Stephen. He never does these.
30. Favorite CD?
--Evanescence--Fallen; Aerosmith--Just Push Play; AC/DC--Live; Nintendo--Smashing... Live!
31. Favorite TV shows?
--OMG! WITCH HUNTER ROBIN! Amon and Robin like almost kissed last night! AH! But he was just sliding a card in her hair! AH! And the hunters were hunting the whole tean instead of just Robin! AH! OMG, OMG! That was an awesome show! I can't wait to see it tonight. AHHHH!; Oh and I love Futurama and Family Guy!
32. Ketchup or Mustard?
--Miracle Whip... no okay. Ketchup for an answer.
33. Hamburgers or Hot Dogs?
--My dad cooks both really good. Hot dogs prolly.
34. Favorite soft drink?
--Dr. Pepper; Root Beer
35. The best places you've ever been?
36. What screen saver is on your computer right now?
--I dunno... Its not my comp. The one on Stephen's is a Stargate SG-1 screensaver though.
37. Burger King or McDonald's?
--WENDY'S AND SONIC, but McDonald's for an answer. Ah... The good times at Wendy's/Sonic.
38. Living Arrangements?
--School--Kay's Hall; Home--my room of course
39. What is your Favorite Sound?
--Music from my headphones. Oh and the sound you make when you fill vials on RuneScape
40. Worst Feeling in the World?
--Rejection from those close to you; Betrayal from one you trust
41. What is your favorite color?
--Blue and silver
42. Name of your future child?
--I'm not having children, but Stephen and I did decide on one name, Veda Faye, using the names of our grandparents.
43. One most important thing in life?
--My family; my friends; my boyfriend.
44. Favorite foods?
--Dunno. Salad. Chinese. Itallian.
45. Storms-Cool or Scary?
46. What was your first car?
--A '94 Ford Tempo; Aqua green
47. Your name as it appears on your Birth certificate?
--Lori Michelle Jewell
48. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
--like 6 i think. Maybe more. But I only wear two or three a week.
49. Democrat or Republican?
--Neither. I'm exercising my right to protest the political system today by refusing to vote. Its a silent protest that not many people know about or understand.
--No thank you, I'm full. Call back in about an hour or so.
51. Tattoos or Piercing?
--I want a tatoo of a dragon chasing its tail and spirting flames around my arm like those barbwire things that were so popular, but I'm too much of a wussy-girl to do it. I do have three piercings: 1 in each lobe and one cartillage in my left ear.